No period for thrwe years now.suddwnly have it? adult content

I have mirena iudin . Iv never spotted like a period or anytjing with it. Ive hadt almost two yrs. Havent haf a period in 3 yrs. Ive had a "period" for abt 5 days now but its weird im cramping oddly the whole 5 days I get this dull pain on my sode I peed this morning was on the toilet abt 3_4 min and wiped my crotch like 6 times and there wad a good amnt of blood on each wipe. Its also thick and gooey looking every once in a while having small clots in it. Normal? Or what could b going on if it keeps up I may not go into work its so painful at times

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Health

• Srry my spellung is bad.my phone is hard to.type on
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I also have some pains in my back middle and lower
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• the best thing to do is talk to your doctor.. it could just be residue from not having it for two years or it could be something else
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011