Question for those who have/had a netbook

Why did you decide on a net book instead of a regular, full sized laptop?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Technology

• I really don't do anything on a regular laptop so all I needed was something very basic. Type up my papers, get on the internet and thats about it.
    dubewife

Answer by dubewife at 10:21 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• For me it was cheap at the time when my laptop took a shit and I needed to have internet access. Used it till I saved up for a nice laptop.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 10:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I already have a laptop but I hated carrying it around everywhere. I bought the netbook for an "outing" computer. I bring it to the park, doctors offices, and to school. I never use it at home...I never use my laptop at home either. My laptop hasn't been turned on in over a year. I only use my desktop at home.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:23 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I agree with dubwife. Also it was cheaper & more compact. Worked great for me until it was destroyed yesterday.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 11:01 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• $ - plain and simple.  We bought 2 refurbed HP netbooks from a site that specializes in stuff like that (can't remember which one ATM) and spent $200 each on them.  I'd like them to have more RAM, but whatcha gonna do for the price, right?  The short screen can be a hassle with certain sites and programs though.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 1:53 AM on May. 21, 2011