Have you ever slept walk or talk in your sleep a lot?

I was told that i do but i never thought i did & don't remember anything.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 10:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I talk and cry out in my sleep a lot. I hit and kick as well sometimes. Never done the walking. Oh and I do wake up remembering it vaguely.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 10:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I sleep walk, move things around in the house, fight, cry, scream, I guess I do everything in my sleep. No wonder I wake up so tired sometimes.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 10:48 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My hubby talks a lot in his sleep too. One time he convinced me that target sold a red & white special powder for cleaning & that he had a secret room with a secret key lols. He sure can carry on a conversation while asleep.

iluvmykidsxoxo

Comment by iluvmykidsxoxo (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I know i talk a bit in my sleep....lol I don't think that I walk in my sleep though....if I do, I always end up back in my bed :)
    katieandchris01

Answer by katieandchris01 at 10:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• No , not now,but when I was in 3rd grade ( a million years ago) my parents said I walked in my sleep . I had a teacher who harassed me and made me literally sick and I walked in my sleep as a result.
    But I haven't walked or talked in my sleep since then,thank goodness! :-)
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:53 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I snore HAHA - I was told I sometimes talk, but most I have done that I actually remember is I have hit my friend in the face from a dream, I felt horrible. I was younger, like 15. And when EX SO and I were together, I choked him because I had a dream I was in a fight with a girl from high school i couldn't stand, we were at Target in the mall LOL! i'm violent =[
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I will wake up if I say a word in my sleep, so I know I do. Also, if LP tries talking to me I will babble back until I fully wake up. Then I'm annoyed. I've never walked.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:06 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I have before, but I don't know if I still do.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:28 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I have talked in my sleep occasionally. I know for sure that I talked a lot in my sleep one time when I was sick during a family trip years ago. We were in a hotel room and had taken some NyQuil, and was quite chatty apparently.

My husband talks in his sleep A LOT. Drives me crazy because I'm a light sleeper and have trouble falling asleep. Most of the time he just talks about nonsense. The worst was when he was an instructor for a couple years, and he would do parts of his lectures in his sleep. LOL
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• DH says I talk in my sleep. Good thing I love him to death . . . . he says every dream I have about him is flattering.
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 11:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2011