Please Help!

Hi-

I had a c section 3 weeks ago and now I have a flap of skin hanging over my incision. It's not saggy... it is tight skin but I'm wondering if this will ever go back? I had a tight flat tummy before I got pregnant. Anyone know if this will go back with lots of excercise?

NicholeWalls

Asked by NicholeWalls at 8:44 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• I completely disagree with these answers. While working with many moms who have had a c-section, they're tummy's have again firmed up through proper nutrition and exercise. It's only been 3 weeks since you had your baby, Congrats!, please be patient with yourself and your body!
    livewell4me

Answer by livewell4me at 2:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• If it's tight skin that is in a flap, I don't think it could go back. Ask your doctor. Maybe a plastic surgeon could take it off for you.

Answer by Bmat at 8:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• oh no hun you need a mini tummy tuck to get rid of that no diet or exercise in the world can get rid of it
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 11:47 PM on Nov. 24, 2008