Anyone else up that shouldnt be?

Its 11pm here and I need to be fast alseep to wake up at 6am. It is so hard for me to wake up and its so hard to settle down and go to bed.. am i alone? lol

KayGia0704

Asked by KayGia0704 at 11:05 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I should be writing a paper that is due on Sunday....but my beautiful baby boy has not wanted to go to sleep (until 2 minutes ago). If he stays asleep, I will get started on it....otherwise I will have to work on it tomorrow.
    ElenaC419

Answer by ElenaC419 at 11:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• For me it's easy to settle down perhaps in 2-3 mins time, only waking up is a lil problem.... Lol...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:20 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I have so much trouble winding down at the end of the day. Melatonin helps . .. but I am out right now. :-(
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 11:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Nope, I'm retired, I get up when I want. I paid my dues :)
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Yea I should be asleep to get up in the am
    Nitestalker

Answer by Nitestalker at 1:03 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• i am in the UK and its 5;10 in the am but its coz i am not so well that i can not sleep, but when i am well i enjoy laying in bed and thinking of where i am gonna go for my dream that night,i start with a day dream until i am really asleep and dreaming for real, doesnt work for everyone but its fun and doesnt cost anything to go to hawaii in a day dream !!!
    Azular

Answer by Azular at 1:13 AM on Mar. 18, 2011