I just found a mosquito in the capri sun juice?

I usually freeze the capri sun drinks and open them up and eat the frozen juice. As I was guzzling it I saw something black in there and its a mosquito!!!! or a little black fly.. what do I do? theres no way it came from here because I opened it and found it and we are no where near mosquito season in boston.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Ewwww! I would call and report it... maybe they will give u a refund or some coupons. But, I would still report it.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:14 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• it won't hurt you. each chocolate is allowed to have 6 insect legs and 1 rodent hair.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Report it....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:15 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I will report it in the morning. reminds of the time when my nutrigrain bar had rocks in there. I reported and got coupons.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:17 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I would report it to the FDA & see how to go about initiating a recall. BTW GROSS!

Anonymous

• Sue 'em for a million.......heh.
    I would just throw it in the trash and forget about it,actually.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:25 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• LOL I wouldnt sue but thats just gross!!!! MORESO because they are for my 3yr old. If I didnt freeze that one to drink/eat myself she would have had it at school. beyond yuck! Think im just going to be sending her with drinks from home in her thermos cup
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i would definitely complain!
    but you won't get much other than free coupons
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• OMG - between the capri-sun mosquito and the insect laden chocolate comment, I think I am going to hurl. Yuck.
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 12:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'd contact the manufacturer! What a yucky thing! Just the thought of your daughter drinking it makes my skin crawl! Thank goodness you caught it in time and opened it and it wasn't part of her school lunch!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 11:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2011