tuna fish

So is it ok to have a tuna fish sandwich?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ya y wouldn't it be
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yes =] Just make sure that the tuna is chunk light, not albacore. Albacore tuna has higher mercury levels than chunk light tuna (or something like that).

You should be fine :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:53 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yup, perfectly fine! (And a great source of healthy protein!! :)) Like caitxrawks said, make sure it's the chunk light variety and not albacore.

I had a neighbor who tried to tell me all through my first pregnancy that I was "killing my baby" because she saw me eat a tuna sandwich. *rolls eyes* Yeah, 7 lbs 8 oz, full-term and healthy...sounds like I really killed her with that sandwich. :-D
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Like caitxrawks said. Also, Just eat it in moderation because chunky light still has mercury in it.
    JD08

Answer by JD08 at 8:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• LMAO aliceryannesmom!
    Anonymous

• I ate what I wanted to eat whenever I wanted to eat it no matter what it was and I have 3 very healthy kids........I must have missed a new letter someplace.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008