during the first couple of months of being pregnant wen you eat does it feel like you have to throw up

for the last past week everything i ate it came back up and wen i am hungry and don't eat i still feel the same way like i still have to throw up but it won't come out

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That's morning sickness for ya =] It's totally normal.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• You may be feeling a lot of heartburn/reflux! I know that feeling...it doesn't so much "burn" for me as it does for some women, but when I'm pregnant I constantly feel like my food won't digest and I just wish I could throw it back up. :( No fun!

Try eating small meals throughout the day (or even frequent healthy snacks) and avoid soda/coffee. Hope you feel better soon!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I had horrid all-day-sickness with #2, my doctor ended up putting me on zofran during the day and promethazine at night.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• yep, it's normal morning sickness
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 9:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Totally normal. My 1st few months being pregnant, I would be so naushous and want to throw up, but at the same time be STARVING and stuffing my face, while nashous, lol. It was crazy. Its a weird feeling, you feel sick, but all you want to do is eat. lol Your doing fine hun, its all normal. ANy more questions you can PM me.
    Mom_to_be_09

Answer by Mom_to_be_09 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Just morning sickness.... its normal. I found that if I ate something small, then threw up, then ate again it would stay down.
    guitargirlygirl

Answer by guitargirlygirl at 9:30 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Morning sickness does not always mean you actually throw up. Sometimes its just the feeling of being sick or like your going to get sick.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2008