Stinky boobies?

I am a 34dd and my breast are stuffed all day. At the end of the day they STINK! Underneath them look kinda discolored.. I guess from sweat and the smell is funky no matter what! Oh yea.. I weat 2 bras and 3 bras when I go the gym so they are double and triple stuffed. ( Just for inquring minds... I wear 2 on a normal day because I cant find 'the' prefect bra. I put the looser one first then a snuggler one on top when I go the gym I just add a sports bra on top of those...im crazy I know) my craziness could be a contributing factor...am i the only one going through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Health

• It sounds like the extra bras are the problem. I'm large chested as well - I use aerosol deodorant daily to prevent funk and sweat.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 11:43 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• I was told that deodorant and anything near the breast or breast glands are not recommended. I powder them sometimes but it doesnt help.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• yes it has to be the extra bra. I would like to recommend a deodorant that has worked wonders for me...its the roll-on Arm and Hammer. But it has to be roll on not the bar. Try that.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 11:51 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• By wearing that extra bra you are causing them to sweat more. I am a 40 F...one bra...no problems....just buy yourself a good bra...they make sports bras in your size.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:50 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• try waring one bra. have the same problem. I use corn starch. and wash as often as possible then add the corn starch. Or buy gold power. But that stuff is expensive.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 7:09 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• you could possibly have yeast under there especially from how many layers you wear and then how much you sweat. you might need to get checked out if you say they are discolored underneath makes me think yeast when you say the horrible smell and color changes
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:34 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I've been sweating under my boobs lately, too. I put tissues in there to help out.
    tastymama

Answer by tastymama at 2:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2011