Diaper Rash symtom of diaper rash???

I'm not a new mom by anymeans..i have a 5 year old a 25 month old and a 14 months old...my problem is with the baby...when i say diaper rash i mean like the inside of his thighs....his butt, his testicles...and his penis it self...we have changed diapers, detergent, tried different medications including prescriptions.
He's miserable. He's starting to chew his fingers and drool a little more...but this is 10 times worse than what my other son's had with teething rashes

3Monsters060909

Asked by 3Monsters060909 at 11:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• the only thing that works for my daughter is desitin.
    koosette

Answer by koosette at 11:44 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i used vaseline, it helpes
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 11:45 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Bordeaux's Butt Paste, baths everyday, towel pat dry and completely air dry. Or powder in the diaper. Just things that work for me.
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• if it's that bad call his doc!!!!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:49 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Desitin Creamy! I doesn't have the medicinal smell of Desitin, and is a LOT easier to apply, and thickly, than the regular stuff.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• crafty i have taken him to the doctor several times....his response is absolutly no creams, no wipes or wet rags! just to rinse his butt under tap water!!! and obviously this isn't working
    3Monsters060909

Comment by 3Monsters060909 (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I used Beudreauxs Butt Paste, it was the best stuff. Expensive, but good.
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 10:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Desitin is great but Butt Paste (Beudreaux) is wonderful! Especially for any rashes that are difficult to clear up! It's really worth the money because your child will be more comfortable and heal more quickly!
    AlisonAstair

Answer by AlisonAstair at 7:47 PM on Mar. 20, 2011