Can your xhild tell you wht ur having

my2yr old wont leave me alone! he is up under me like crazy im prayn for a girl but i hear if you have a child the opposite sex n they are under you its cause its the opposite of what they are some one tell e have you ever heard that before
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I am trying to understand this question. But from what I think your asking,, no I have never heard of it before.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• ok people say if ur having a girl boys will flock2 ya like never leave u alone if its a boy little boys never want you they do the opposite
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• Unless your child is God or a physic, I don't think so but hey if it happens let me know. That would be awesome!

It must be some old wives tale. I've never heard of it before.....
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• i've heard something similar to that, but don't know if it's true.

my mom knows a family that when pregnant with number three, the oldest child (girl 4
    or 5) told mommy that "it's going to be a girl and her name is going to be parker"
    sure enough that how it turned out, but i guess it's only 50% accurate
    ilovemymonsterr

Answer by ilovemymonsterr at 12:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I've never heard that.
    liz.1986

Answer by liz.1986 at 1:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I heard something similar but it never really was true for me at least
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 7:16 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I've never heard that before. I have heard, and I do think, that children can predict the gender of an unborn baby. Not all the times, but I think most children are physic....and that most of us loses that gift as we get older.

I'm not PG yet, but when you talk to my son, he always talks about having a sister....even though husband and I don't talk about having a girl or a boy. We have talked about how he would feel if we brought a new baby home. He's the one that refers to 'baby' as a girl.

That being all said, if your son in all up under you, he may just be jeulous of the new baby-to-be.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 9:28 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• lol he is 2 i dont think he even knows of the baby to be to really know n be jelous lol y other 2 boys the 8 yr old jus wants a sis n my 6 yr old just laughs so i dont know i can find out nxt month but u guys after having 3 boys im so scared of another
    soe on here say the odds mite b good i pray for a healthy girl but i think ill wait to have it this time some people on here said find out so i can greve i dont know what to do!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I had my second one month after my first turned 3. She was always all over me, and I had another girl.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• lol ughh i dnt knw if i wana findout geesh lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2011