really worried

did any of you get a flu shot? i got mine but now im hearing the mercury in it can cause autism. im really worried!

TechnoBunny

Asked by TechnoBunny at 9:11 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had one too and now I am worried...cant wait to see what you get..
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 9:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• meaning answers...
    Unbroken_Amanda

• thats so stupid lol im sorry honey someone is tring to scare u its usually recomended for pregnant women i got one with my first and this one and my son is fine just hyper
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I think someone is trying to scare you. I'm not going to get one because I've never had one before and I've never gotten sick. My mom and my grandma got theirs last year and they got sicker than they'd ever been in their lives. But don't be scared. I'm sure millions of people get the shots and their babies are just fine =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:16 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Honestly I think people sit around all day and think of ways to scare pregnant women. Don't eat this , don't do that. It is all crazy! I did whatever I wanted and ate whatever I wanted with all 3 of my kids and they are all fine. My sister got flu shots with all 3 of hers and they are all fine. You can not always listen to what people say and I have a perfect example for you! When my sister first got pregnant her husbands mom actually told her that if they have sex they have to use a condom or it will hurt the baby! I am saddened to say my sister listened until I slapped her upside the head LOL.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 9:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 10:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• had mine and nothing is wrong with my baby so far..
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 10:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• There is absolutely NO truth to that, so don't worry.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:59 PM on Nov. 24, 2008