Would you babysit your friends 3 kids on their spring break?

I have 3 kids and she has 3. Her kids are 3, 7, and 9. We both go to school but my oldest is old enough to babysit for me but she needs a babysitter for the week of spring break. I'd have her kids all week from 7:30am then have to drag them to school with me and trade them off to her before my class starts. Ugh. I don't want to but I said yes =(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 PM on Mar. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• i would not have said yes, you have to learn to stand up for yourself.
    TiffanieK

Answer by TiffanieK at 11:59 PM on Mar. 17, 2011

• My brother wanted me to watch his twins for spring break. I said no because I am working on finals this week and already have an extra kid.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:11 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• If I dident have school also this week.. I would say yes.. Even though i to have 2. and one on the way
    ladybluebird

Answer by ladybluebird at 12:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have a 7 page research paper, an argument presentation, and several chapters to read. I'm quite busy but I was dumb enough to say yes. She just better not make me late for class!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• u can still say u changed your mind
    JacquitaH

Answer by JacquitaH at 12:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• matter of fact say this" Heck no!... I have changed my mind, and in order for us to remain friends im gonna need you to keep your own kids"
    JacquitaH

Answer by JacquitaH at 12:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• for me, it would depend on how well behaved the kids are.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 12:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Well it is only a week. Maybe sometime she could return the favor. GL!
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 12:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Is she paying you? It sounds like a pain but if it's only a week and you need extra money it shouldn't be that bad. If you don't need money or she isn't paying you and you feel if will mess with your school work tell her you can't or maybe tell her you can only do a few days and maybe she can find someone else to cover the other days.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 8:55 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I wouldn't have said yes to that. School would have been your perfect OUT. You ARE too busy.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2011