What are you quirks?

Mine is that I can never sit in a chair properly! I always have to have my legs up or crossed. Sometimes I even have one leg tucked under me when I'm driving :-0 It just annoys the crap out of me to sit normal lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I tend to look pissed off even when I'm not. I'm sick of people telling me to "SMILE!" Oh my gawd.
    I bite my nails even though I HATE IT when other people do it.
    If my boyfriend has food on his face, I'll reach over and wipe it off for him. Or if he has a stray eyelash, I'll get rid of it without telling him. He HATES it =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:41 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I can't eat skittles, m&m's, nerds or any other colored candy until they've been separated by color and then I have a specific order that I eat them in. Lol, I have a touch of OCD.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:45 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Hmmmm. I can't not sit properly either (good thing I do not wear dresses!)-My silverware drawer HAS to be perfect even if the rest of the house is a mess-I HATE it when people tell me what to do-I can not be still EVER-I can not be in a large group of people-If somebody chews with their mouth open it makes me very sick LOL-I have to have chap stick on at all times.....I am so sure there are more LOL
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i cant sit still, cant sit properly either, and i hate messes. i cant go to sleep or relax knowing something is left undone. and i try to do it all by myself..
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I sit with one of my legs tucked all the time
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2008