How much is your husband check every wk?

I am curious what other people live off of? My husband makes about 900. a wk when he is home . Which is not very often and when he travels out of town for work it is 2200.oo a wk. I just have never asked any of my friends that because it is rude but thought I would ask on here.

bubbaelea22

Asked by bubbaelea22 at 1:12 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We are poor. We make 1.2k a month. :(
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 1:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Not enough. He works his ass off and its over min. Its a sad amount.
    surfgrl60

Answer by surfgrl60 at 1:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• 900 a week and I make 1200 every2 weeks
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Enough for me to be a SAHM, not enough for us to have gone on a honeymoon =(
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• You all make lots of money. My husband is disabled and gets social security disability only. We are poor.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• not enough for as hard as he works! but I work from home, and we make ends meet!
    mrsgiesey

Answer by mrsgiesey at 8:35 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• if i were a rich man...diedle diddle diedle, diddle dum
    geezers

Answer by geezers at 8:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Even on the internet I think people are going to be evasive about telling you their finances. My DH and I both work. Our needs are met with some luxuries added in. We do however, live in an economically depressed area. Older homes, poor people. Our house will be paid off in 5 yrs and the payment is only 360 a month. Our house was built in 1903 and our lot is small and our neighbors...meh some good, mostly annoying. But, it is cheap to live there and then we can afford the nice things we have such as newer cars, trampoline, pool, smart phones etc. We have 6 kids one of whom is out on his own. We are not rich by any stretch financially, but we are rich in other ways. We are healthy, have nice things and I can do things I enjoy such as gardening etc. I make great money in the spring and summer and fall. My job is rather seasonal, and DH works outside, but makes decent money all year round. We are thankful to have work.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My husband makes $1600-$1900 every 2 weeks take home which is about $3200-$3800 a month. We have approx. $2050 going out for bills (including our $680 a month house payment which includes mortgage, property taxes and home owners insurance) in the cold weather months when the gas and electric bills are higher and approx. $1800 in the warmer weather months when they are lower. There's just 2 of us so we do pretty well.
    Anonymous