What would u think??

I am happily married now for 7 yrs . But I have a ex from about 8 yrs ago who got my name tatooed huge on his arm. Btw my name is Elea . So it in not common lol. But any who he still haves that tatoo to this day . I find that kind of weird. My sis ran in to him the other day & she saw . It really suprised me . He makes more then enough money to get it covered up or what ever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Ex is ex, right? Hence ignore all his activities...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Cover ups are not as easy as you think. I am a tattoo expert and cover ups, especually ones involving many colors or black, are hard. And if it is large covering it up can be next to impossible.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:10 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• He's an ex. Nothing he does or doesn't do is any of your business. Ignore him
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:19 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I wouldn't even think about it. He's an ex, and there could be any number of reasons it's not covered up.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• my ex tattoo'd my name on leg and has yet to remove it and we been divorced going on 3 years now. i don't care if he does or not, don't know if eventually the woman he ends up with will care. so long as he isn't asking to be with me i'm good.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 3:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I wouldn't read to much into it maybe he likes the Tatoo and he use to love you doesn't mean he wants to get back with you and you should concentrate on your current marriage and let the past alone unless you want to renew the relationship
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2011