Can you still..

be pregnant if you got a (-) on pregnancy test and & (-) of a urine test performed in the ER....Im asking because Ive been feeling weird ever since I was supposed to ge my period which lasted only 1 day and 1/2 and my lower abd feels weird to touch and it also looks bigger...maybe is just my imagination ;) should I just wait to see if I get my period next month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• No! I would call your doctor and ask him about it. He will know what it is.
    guitargirlygirl

Answer by guitargirlygirl at 9:54 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Don't wait you could still be preggers. I had a full peroide and a negative pregnancy test the first time around they didn't find out I was pregnant until they did an ultrasound of my abdomen cause it was growing a lump.
    bugandsmiles

Answer by bugandsmiles at 10:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I had 3 normal periods and tons of negative tests with all of my kids.
    imtheonlysane1

Answer by imtheonlysane1 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Go to the Dr and ask for a blood test.. They are way more accurate. It is not that uncommon to have false negetatives on a test. But blood test can detect much smaller amounts of the hormone. I'm suprised that didnt do that in the ER.
    Good Luck
    mommyof2kiddos

Answer by mommyof2kiddos at 10:42 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• How late are you? I think the bigger abdomen IS just in your head, but something is up in the either way. :) I would talk to your regular doc.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 10:52 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I even had negative blood test from the gyno for three months with my first pregnancy, then one day i felt very sick and finally it showed up in my blood after that. Now i am pregnant again and the test are negative again, but i trust my body more than anything and i am already sure i have another one on the way.
    infor2

Answer by infor2 at 11:36 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I was supposed to get my period on 11.9 and it came only for 1 day and half
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2008