Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tax payments

When we made out payments to CA FTB and IRS, we had put the checks in the wrong envelopes. Yesterday we received the check returned from CA FTB but have not received from Federal yet.
Can we pay online now instead of sending another check?


Asked by wanita61 at 1:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 5 (85 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • You can opt for paying online for the check which was wrongly mailed to CA FTB & can wait for the Federal one to reach to you..

    Answer by AnuMeha at 1:57 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • Bet they'll find a way to still cash your check and then you'll have paid twice and have to wait forever to get your money back. Can you call someone and have them straighten it out?

    Answer by OmaGirl at 2:09 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • I agree with OmaGirl

    Answer by meooma at 8:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • I would wait until I received the check and then do it. I've done that before, but with utility bills. I was pretty embarrassed. lol

    Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:15 AM on Mar. 18, 2011