Question about my period. (NO I DO NOT THINK NOR WANT TO BE PREGNANT Dont worrie ladies ;) adult content

The weekend of the 4th I got my period, it caused me some pretty intense pain and I had gone to the walk in once and actually the ER the next day, and thats where I found out I had a father large cyst on my left overie. anyway- I only put that because I didn't know if it would be at all helpful Lol
Soo- about 4 days later my period went away, it was VERY heavy one and VERY messy if u catch my drift- very liquidish blood not sticky or anything, and to my suprise, I didn't get the 2 days of clots and browish gross after- which always happends after the bright red blood is gone-
Anyway
4 days ago I woke up with small ammouts of spotting and I was liek WTF Im getting my period again!?! And later that day I stopped spotting, than the next day same thing, light spotting, later that day, it stops- the next day I start bleeding bright red blood filled a Super plus within an hour or so- assumed ok, noow Im getting my period, for sure, again- well, later that day, and SINCE than this being about 30 someodd hours- there isn't brightr red blood anymore- its BLACK, its tarlike- smells HORRIBLE and like if I wipe down there, black gets all over my hands, black on the paper, BLACK on my toliete seat- Its the oddest thing I've ever seen before.
I've had the whole purple bloodclots- u accidently squish them blood comes pouring out, I've had the browish gross stuff the "after math" after your period before, but I'v NEVER seen anything like this- it looks like the black clumps are old broken bloodclots-
NO
It looks like the first poo a baby every has!!
THAT sticky
THAT hard to wipe off
THAT gross textire/
Please anyone had this before, any suggestion
P.S I am not and have no been sexually active in 19 months so pregnancy is out-

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

• "Just for Fun??" lol When is the last time u had a pap?? I would be making appt ASAP!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I just had one at the end of last month
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• sorry Didnt mean to put this in JFF- I dont know what happed, I was trying to put it in heath? Lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Ohh I had one at the end of last month AND when I was in the ER on the 5th. of this month. both came back normal
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• ok, I am doing a little research for ya, and I think I might have something, BRB
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Im not sure what it could be, id go see a gyno just to be on the safe side,gl.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 1:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Have you had your OB/Gyn check out whether you have an infection in your uterus? Skylab't wait to have it checked out...keep knocking on doors until you get a satisfactory answer.
    OmaGirl

Answer by OmaGirl at 2:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Have u been checked for a thyroid problem? How old are u??
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Im 22 years old.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have an underactive thyroid and my periods have been terribly heavy and blood clotty. This past one was the most painful one I've experienced. I bled through my pants and I called the doc and she never called back. I have bad pain in the area of my ovaries as well as my uterus in between periods. I haven't ever heard of that black tarry stuff though. You might wanna get to GYNO asap. I've got an appt with mine on Monday.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 2:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2011