What makes you laugh? What type of sense of humor do you have?

I have a dry sense of humor and tend to be sarcastic. What about you?

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i love a good joke and im also sarcastic....haha also the type who will burst out at later time cause of something that happened hours b4 or if someone tells me a joke and it just finally clicks....and i always laugh at myself when i get hurt. just the other day i was carrying my sleeping 3 yr old up the stairs and i bumped my head on one of those wall candle holders i was laughing so hard i was crying my friend was over and they like wow you are psycho. it actually left a nice bump on the top of my head. lmao
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I laugh at the things that most people don't. And I don't think it's funny when people are TRYING to be funny. (except Jeff Dunham. Gotta love him.) But most stand-up comedians annoy me, and the late shows? Please! They bore me out of my mind! Now when someone busts their ass, I will nearly crack a rib from laughing. (As long as they're not hurt. Too bad. lol.)
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:09 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I love a good joke. Love comedies and I love it when my children make me laugh like today my little two year old was talking to my mom and said I wov u. It was really funny but cute the way he said it.
    momof5kidz

Answer by momof5kidz at 10:10 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• lol, momof5kidz,
    Thats how my 2 year old says it, too. "I UV you!" Puts a smile on my face no matter what's going on! Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, doesn't it?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• I like pretty much anything except blatant gross out humor (like fart and snot jokes). I also don't think death jokes or dead baby jokes are that funny. I get a kick out of intellectual humor...I dunno, I'm weird.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:17 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• my hubby & my 8yr.old keep me laughing! they have the same sense of humor! it's so cute how much they are alike! (and sometimes really annoying!)
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 10:19 PM on Nov. 24, 2008