Night Sweats

Ok ladies I am 43 and I am having night sweats, to the point I have to change my clothes in middle of night. I am gaining weight, and all around miserable. Anyone else been through this? if so any suggestions on what to do? The week before my period is the worst, I can actually wipe the sweat off with my hands. I need advice!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

• It maybe medipause? I would call your doctor for advice.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 2:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• ha it is menopause i have these hot flashes all the time clothes on clothes off
    i take vitamins it is stress pill with b&c in it does it work yes and it helps at 43 for you and 53yrs for me you have just started
    does get better i hope so
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 3:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• IDK but this one surely deserves a bump...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 3:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'm 56. already when this all of that. I had to go to the doc for help. It really does get better.
    Parka54

Answer by Parka54 at 7:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2011