• In the Spotlight:

What is (or was) your bedtime story for your children?

Ours is "The Going to Bed Book" by Sandra Boynton.
I know "Goodnight Moon" and "Goodnight Gorilla" are popular too... what's yours?

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• DH usually makes up stories. I keep telling him he should write them down b/c his stories are better than any I've ever heard! He's really good at it. If he's not home, I sing to them. lol. I think then they just go to sleep so they don't have to hear my voice but, hey, it works! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 10:01 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• whatever the kids grab off the book shelf. most of the time its the Dr Seuss books. the kids thinks its funny when i stumble over some of those rhymes
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:06 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• For years I made up stories about Susie the black kitty cat and all of her friends. We also loved Hondo and Fabian. Now my dd is 11 but we still pull out Hondo and Fabian occasionally.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 4:06 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Usually whatever the kids grab too. I really love to read them "Love You Forever". If none of you have read that book yet you really should, brings me to tears every time.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 7:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2008