Should i ask for more?

I want more regular sex from my husband, i dont want a sex toy or to watch pornos or even another man to please me , i simply want him more often a few times a week instead of once a week. Should i tell him that i wantmore sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Relationships

• yes tell him, absolutly! I'm sure he'll be happy to help you out with your request :)
    geminishadow79

Answer by geminishadow79 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• Yes but ask him in a way that will make it seem like you cannot keep your hands off of him not as if he isnt pleasing you. Men can be sensitive in this area.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 10:38 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• i have this problem. lately, it seems as tho it is even less. my hubby works REALLY long hours and is always fatigued. we have talked about his low sex drive and i no longer feel "insulted" when he turns me down in bed. lol. i usually dont ask him anymore. nowadays, i will just rub or kiss on him to let him know that i am interested in some intimate time. and if he doesnt have the energy to do the deed, he usually takes care of me in another way ;) that is so much better than going solo right? ha good luck
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 11:08 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• YES! tell him! Better yet, get some sexy pjs or nothing at all and just show up in bed, he will be sure to abide!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Hell yes tell him! I doubt he is a mind reader....what man in his right mind would not be flattered.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:09 AM on Nov. 30, 2008