I live in wisconsin and have had my grandchildren for 1 yr. and now the baby has been termanated on.We are in the adoption prossess 4 meetings with the agency worker .would anyone know how long this will take?

mom3898

Asked by mom3898 at 10:13 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Adoption

• I am not sure I understand the question. Could you please rephrase? What has been terminated? I think the adoption process could vary depending on your state and situation.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 10:21 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• termanation of parential rights
    mom3898

Answer by mom3898 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• If the parental rights have been terminated on all the kids and your already in the process then you don't have too long to go.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 9:38 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i think you should work with Buckner, they're pretty good. but to answer your question, im not sure. sorry
    Meyka

Answer by Meyka at 11:40 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Our CW said after TPR, the adoption is usually finalized in 4-6 weeks...at least in our area.
    Anonymous

• I'm in Wisconsin too and if the TPR has been done it now depends on how long it takes you to complete all of the paperwork and then how long it will take them to do their part. Basically, I have no idea my son's adoption won't be complete until Februry.
    gayleeepooh

Answer by gayleeepooh at 11:45 PM on Nov. 25, 2008