pulling **** update

its hard to explain but im a worry wart so i was wondering what kind of feelign is it if the placenta starts to pull away ? i felt this hard like drop last night i was laying down and she was up high and we felt her by my belly button and then i felt this weird pulling in my uterus and the baby just dropped straight down ... is that bad? im waiting to hear formt he dr this is number 2 but completely diff then number 1 im worried .. anyone

they said to just rest feet up if there is no cramping or bleeding that maybe the baby just moved back but if i get cramps or any bleeding at all to go in asap .... still a little worried but i guess ill just do as i was told

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 10:20 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I am glad you heard back..I feel ya. Thanks for pickin my answer!
    Unbroken_Amanda

Answer by Unbroken_Amanda at 10:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• lol anytime ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 10:26 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• your baby dropped..read a baby book this is more than normal it has to happen..it means ur baby is moving itself into its birthing postion..in short your baby is ready to come out so expect a baby in the next week or two
    akashaismyworld

Answer by akashaismyworld at 11:00 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• im 18 weeks pregnant...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 11:43 PM on Nov. 24, 2008