How many of you are so totally ready for SPRING?!!!!

My parents,grandparents,and whole family seem so depressed and they are bringing me down!I am so looking forward to Spring time to lift me up!Hope you all are ready for spring!Went outside this morning and the birds were singing and it was 60!

shannon2206

Asked by shannon2206 at 7:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

• we have had rain for a week strait and it finally stopped long enough for me to mow the lawn and do some other stuff before the clouds rolled in and the rain started. I am SO ready for spring and BBQ time!

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I am ready! It is going to be 80 today and sunny!

Answer by gemgem at 7:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It's really starting to warm up!  Heck yeah I'm ready!  Cookouts, swimming, warmth.  Something about the cold slightly depresses me to start with so now I'm feeling that lift, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I was ready last month!!! It's been an awesome week.....warm temperatures and the sun!!! Bring it on!! I am ready!!!!
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 8:30 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Come on, Spring! lol I really don't like warm weather much, but I LOVE spring. And I like to garden, so that's always a bonus. Is anyone else in here affected by Seasonal Affective Disorder?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:09 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It's going to be 76 here today! Yippee!
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 9:37 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I woke up to the birds singing too it was so nice!! Yes I am completely ready for spring. I wasn't able to snowboard since being prego!! Bring on the sun!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:28 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• OMG Yes - - I'm so ready for Spring - - we had a couple nice days here but it was only a teaser. I can't wait till I can have the windows open and let some fresh air in and let the kids ride their bikes and be outside. I can't wait to BBQ - - - Ughhh, Spring - - Come On Already! LOL : )
    rebeccan3

Answer by rebeccan3 at 11:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I went out side and there was snow on the ground and it was 32 degrees. BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 12:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• heaven knows I'm ready for spring right now,its been too cold to get and walk so I'm ready for the fresh air and warm sunshine,green grass, hayfever, and flowers!
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 10:30 AM on Mar. 21, 2011