Do you believe in aliens/UFO's?

My daughter last month saw a thing in the sky that looked like a gray oval and it had colored lights around the edge of it and it stayed in one spot and she watched it until she went to sleep.Then shortly after that she saw a blue round light in the sky that came and disappeared quickly.Her and my niece both saw these lights and I kind of wonder what they are.Just was wondering if anyone else has seen things like this.

shannon2206

Asked by shannon2206 at 7:33 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am sure it is explainable however I do believe there are others out there. It seems a bit selfish to think we are the only ones
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 7:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I can't say whether I do or do not believe, I am open to the idea.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:37 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I watched The Fourth Kind.  I am a believer, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 7:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have never personally seen anything like that. BUT, I honestly have never found a good reason not to believe in UFOs and Aliens when all the proof points to their existence. Now, does that mean what they saw really was a UFO? Meh, who am I to say. But a recent poll stated that 25% of US citizens will witness a UFO event, so it looks like she just became a statistic...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:57 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I believe in the possibility of life on other planets, I do not believe in little green men coming to earth to abduct and probe us.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• What SabrinaMBowen and KristiS11384 said!

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I believe in the possibility of life, though I don't believe in any *higher* life on other planets, if that makes sense...
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:30 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I believe we are not alone, although I do not think we have been contacted as of yet- I have not seen any stories of sightings that seem believable to me-but I do think it would be really great to have contact in my lifetime- I do not doubt that many are sincere when they say they have been contacted-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 11:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I do believe in life outside this planet but I have not seen anything.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 1:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I believe there is life on other planets in other galaxies.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2011