Am I in trouble? adult content

Ive been using my toy sometimes while my dh is at work. Last night dh and i went to have sex and he said i just didnt seem that into it. Honestly, everything he was doing last nigt just wasnt working. Usually i would be so worked up by him just touching me. What have i done? How can i get back to what i had? I felt like i had my dh working so hard last night. Have i ruined myself for good, forever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Nope not forever. Just put down the toy for a few days and you should be back to normal.

Answer by gemgem at 7:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• You need to just give up the toy for a while... you should be fine
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 7:57 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• LOL no you have not ruined yourself. But if our hubbys could vibrate like toys do we wouldnt use toy I guess. Just stop using it for a while. Let your desire build and you will be fine with your man.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I agree with the other pps. Give it up for a while, and you'll be back to your old self :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:07 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I don't think so just use your toy less.To give him a chance to turn you on.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 12:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Well it was just a toy so what you need to do is stop using the toy and wait on your s/o that is what he is there for. I never use toys and I don't own any even when i was single......hope it all works out
    You also might want to tell him what you have been doing so he wont think you are cheating on him too.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2011