How do you get rid of male cat spray? On window and front door!! This time of year for cats to be in heat!

4theloveofTink

Asked by 4theloveofTink at 8:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pets

• im bumping because I want to know too! I have a shrub outside that stinks and every time I open my front door I am hit with the stench of cat spray
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:03 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Iv always used tide laundry soap to get that nasty odor out and off of things. Put a cup of Tide in HOT soapy water and slosh it on and scup, slosh some more and scrub then rinse.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 8:11 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• If you catch it right away soap and warm water works. If its after you may have to add apple cidar vinegar to the mix.

Answer by gemgem at 8:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have wanted to know how to get rid of that smell too. We don't have a cat but the neighbors cat always sprays right in front of our door. I'm going to try the Tide and hot water today
    mommyxdos

Answer by mommyxdos at 8:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:52 AM on Mar. 18, 2011