Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Where do we go from here. Unpaid wages.

DH worked at McDonald's ON PT for 2 weeks. Then because they refused to only schedule him during his availability he quit. He did have another job to get to... Anyway. This was about 3 months ago. He called once to request the check because it never came in the mail. They said they didn't have it but would look into it. Then he never heard form them so he went to find out about his W2 and check a few weeks ago. He got the W2 but still no check. A week ago he went in again at ask about the check. They still don;t know anything so he got the franchise managers number and left her a voice mail. No answer. This aside the amount on the W2 isn't even correct. It should be about $30 more. Anyway he left another message for the franchise manager this am. Where do we go from here. It seems petty but I want that money! He worked those hours and deserves to be paid. I tried to look at the department of labor website (ga) and know they owe him the money but they never said what you needed to do to get it. Are we going to have to file a claim or what? Any ideas?


Asked by But_Mommie at 9:02 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Money & Work

Level 44 (181,645 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • have you contacted the corpet office? not the local place but the actual corpert offices for mcd's.......thats you best option


    Answer by cara124 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • You aren't being petty. That his money, he worked for it. You may have to go over the franchise managers head. See if you can find a corporate phone number for the company. Don't let it go because someone isn't doing their job

    Answer by mommyxdos at 9:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • Your spouse needs to file a claim with your state's department of labor

    Answer by rkoloms at 1:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2011