Teething

My daughter has been teething for a little bit now. The doctor said she is handling it really well which is why we didnt know sooner. When we look at her gums, we can see the teeth with just a thin layer of skin over it. Does anyone know how long it takes(average) from this point for the teeth to cut through?

BrookeKRod

Asked by BrookeKRod at 9:12 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm not sure....but if she has something to chew on it'll break through faster.

Congrats on having a good teether! My son was too, and he teethed 3 or 4 at a time! A true blessing!
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 9:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Its all diff. my son started teething at 3mnths and we seen the two top teeth in the gum then outta nowhere the bottom teeth came in lol didnt even see them.. i would say a mnth at the LONGEST
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• if you are concerned talk to her doctor
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• IDK how long it takes but I massage my DD's gumline and also give her cooling ring and Sophie The Giraffe :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• some kids teeth come up and then go back down could be a while or could be tomorrow
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 11:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2011