UPDATE!!! NEED ADVICE PLEASE!!!!

I have taken a total of 3 HPT's now and all negative and AF is now where to be found! I took a FRER yesterday night (3/17/11) and it came back negative. Anyone have any advice for me? I still feel like I could be pregnant...

Alcavin08

Asked by Alcavin08 at 9:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• take it in the AM -first pee of the day!
    morethanme_you

Answer by morethanme_you at 9:31 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Go to the doctor that would probably be the best thing to do
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 9:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I would wait it out unless you have been charting your cycle and have a fairly good idea when you ovulated. If you had a good thermal shift, or a positive OPK, along with fertile quality cervical mucus, and it has been more than 18 days since then, I would go see the doctor about a blood test. Otherwise be patient. My last period was 45 days late, and I usually run around 26 days. Some people take a long time to get positive HPTs, my friends friend didn't test positive until she was 3 months pregnant. Neither did my mom but that was 20+ years ago.
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2011