Ok look here mommies, this is a must read.

SOOOOO I posted this as a question Why is it people on here don't know how to answer the question? LOL

And I added details in the topic, and people seem to misunderstand what it is I'm trying to say.
Advice is awesome and so are opinions. Love them all, but in the months I've been on here I have gotten really rude remarks. Let me repeat "REALLY RUDE REMARKS" which aren't helpful to me are anyone. Some women as they would call themselves "grown women" have even responded to my post just laughing when I am seriously looking for help or answers. SO for those of you who didn't get my first post and want to make it seem like I'm asking questions but don't want an answer, you're idiots. LOL I'm kidding but you are the ones who just proved my point. So thank you.

P.S
Here is an ex. for the less fortunate who just couldn't understand like the rest.
I once asked a question and someone who just wanted to be idiotic did not answer the question nor give an opinion that goes with my question, the women who do that are simply bored and want to make things harder on others. I have gotten so many other women who agree, now if you disagree you are probably the one doing it. LOL Ok, I'm done I posted the first one to try and get an understanding of the madness but this one is just to let you know I'm right in what I'm saying because other women agree too. =]
Anywhoo I still love this website so much and thank you to those who do help me when I have my questions that I want personal answers to. You ladies are awesome XOXO
:)

This is what happened. A few responses I've gotten when asking a question. Someone said why would i want to know? but it's like why did you even comment the post that's not helpful to me, maybe she could have said an answer and then why? Another woman said wow and laughed and someone else mocked me. Now I know I don't know everything so to others my questions may be "dumb" BUT I am a new mother and I turn to this website for all my easy questions that I find "hard" to answer for myself. I just wish the women here would be more understanding to that and just help or don't comment at all. This website is for helping and if you disagree with something that's fine but tell me why because that'll also help me. 

ohprettymommy

Asked by ohprettymommy at 9:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I have to agree that if you don't have something useful to post in regards to the "question" then why waste your time posting anything. As far as the "rude" comments, it is amazing to me how others can start bashing so badly when they don't even know the whole story all the time or know the person. I also asked tons of questions on here when I had my 1st born as I was a new SAHM with not many to turn to. I didn't want to turn to my MIL as she had such "strict" ways on the way things should be done & I didn't want her advice
    bethany49

Answer by bethany49 at 2:59 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• If someone posts an answer you don't like, why don't you just ignore them? It really would be the mature thing to do, as opposed to making repeated posts about how you don't like the answers you're getting.

Another option would be for you to not post in the Q & A section any more. It is an open forum, so you can expect lots of varied feedback, and if that doesn't suit you, then perhaps the Answers section doesn't suit you. Just a thought.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 9:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• ok,I've made a note to not answer your questions after this one. Apparently what we have to say is not good enough for you because this is your 2nd post about the quality of our answers.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• So again, you can't take a difference of opinion on a PUBLIC site and your response is to bitch about it and talk down to other moms. ("Ok, look here mommies"- What are we dogs, children, I don't think so) Grow Up!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:50 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• If you post questions in the negative manner you have here I can understand why you get rude remarks.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 11:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Sorry, but I had to laugh. Couldn't help it. You're on the internet, playing games on a SN site, do you really expect people to "behave"?
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 10:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• blah blah blah, snore, what was the question again? All I heard/read was a (supposedly) grown woman whining about how people don't always agree with her 100% of the time. Even my 4 year old knows that life isn't fair and not everyone is going to be nice all the time. Get over yourself. If you don't like what someone has to say don't read it. And I'll make sure to ignore any further "questions" from you in future as well.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Im with butterfly. Im hardly an idiot and back when I had my first we actually had to pick up a book and read it or call a doctor if we had a question about parenting. If we were lucky enough to have friends with kids we could ask them, but Id never call them idiots for giving advice. Ill make sure not to answer you though now on though.
    Anonymous

• Actually I'm going to second Butterflyblue19.

You are just trying to create drama where none exists and the quality of the drama sucks. No lolz here.
    You can not control other people. Best to learn that now. You got answers on your questions. Not every question is that lucky.
    So what you don't like the answers you were given, despite the fact they are within site TOS. Did you fail to notice that Q&A is also a game? Posting is the object of the game! You are just beating a dead horse on this.

If anyone wants to know what you are complaining about, all they have to do is look up your Q&A transcript and read.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Take me as one of the bitchy ones...... Is this your first time on the Internet? Anytime you go to forums there is the good and the bad. You take the good and leave the bad. If a place is somewhere that pisses you off more then anything you move on to the next one.

And really getting mad for people for telling you to relax and let the baby come when it's ready ask them why maybe they speak from experience of having a baby in the NICU because it wasn't ready. I didn't post to you but I would have if I would have seen it.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2011