How do I calm my nerves before my wedding??

I'm getting married in two weeks and I just know I'm going to be a wreck that day! I'm not a big fan of being the center of attention, so what can I do to make it through the ceremony?!?! :)

lizfox111

Asked by lizfox111 at 9:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Try making a perfume of olive oil (base oil) with comfrey, and lavender, and rose oil. and put some on a handkerchief and sniff it, It will help to calm you down, and stay calm.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 12:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Focus on your husband to be, and try to forget about everyone else.
    KWnavywife

Answer by KWnavywife at 9:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• And remember to have something to eat before the ceremony. Two of my bridesmaids fainted because they did not have anything to eat that morning!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• The only advice I can give...the night before I suggest taking a Advil PM or Tylenol PM. I was so nervous and excited about the big day that I did not get any sleep and my eyes looked horrible even with make up on. Also I wish I had cucumbers to take away the puffiness the lack of sleep caused. Also the more prepared you are the more smooth things will run for you so try to get things done ahead of schedule so that your mind will be much more at ease then if you wait to do things last minute. As for the nerves...you will have them no matter how well prepared you are. Its no wonder, its a big special day! So try and enjoy it because it goes by fast!! Congrats!!
    AmyLynn5398

Answer by AmyLynn5398 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Vodka! JK congrats on getting MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Do something relaxing beforehand like stretches, a walk, etc. Smile and enjoy it. Remember that everyone there is supporting you and your happiness.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 9:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I like the vodka idea! LOL! Kidding. But seriously. Thanks for the ideas! I know everything will be fine and we'll be married at the end of the day no matter what and that's what counts!
    lizfox111

Comment by lizfox111 (original poster) at 9:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Enjoy the day. If you don't like too many people around you on that very special day, you only need to put on a smile and ignore everything else & be yourself.... & Congo.....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 9:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I had severs allergies so I took Benadryl that day and did not feel nervous at all.....
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 9:52 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• DRINK.....TAKE A VALIUM...DRINK SOME MORE!
    ventingmom

Answer by ventingmom at 10:10 AM on Mar. 18, 2011