Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its been a while, I can't remember...ringowrm

What do you do with Ringworm, is it hydrocortisone you put on it??


Asked by maxsmom11807 at 10:07 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

Level 29 (40,703 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (4)
  • tinactin is what you put on ring worm.

    Answer by stitchintime at 11:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • you want an antifungal cream. like lamisil or tenactine the same stuff you would use for altheletes foot.

    Answer by laura970 at 10:11 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • Use the stuff made for athlete's foot. I can't remember the name, but if you ask the pharmacist they will tell you. If it gets worse after you use it for a day or two then it's probably something besides ringworm. I was treating what I thought was ringworm, and it turned out to eczema.


    Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 10:13 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • antifugal cream

    Answer by jenn4443 at 10:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2011