I hsve to have this baby alone :(

I am due anyday now. The thing is I asked everyone I can think of to watch my 5 and 3 year old while I have the baby and everyone either has to work or whatever and can't do it so I have no choice in having this baby alone while DH watches the kids :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Aww, I'm so sorry. Hugs.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• why not have the kids in there with you? i did with my dd. she and my hubby were there. and she was 2. things went great she even helped.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• You'll be fine. Your DH and children can come to you during visit hours.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 10:24 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• is it a scheduled c section? seriously nobody will watch them? maybe someone will come forward so he can be there with you. I will say a prayer that happens.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 10:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

the hospital here doesn't let young kids in the room while giving birth
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• umm get a babysitter so hubby can be suportive
    miritrose

Answer by miritrose at 10:30 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

noit is a vaginal birth. No I have noone at all that will watch them I asked all my family and dh;s family and I don't have any friends. Thank you! Both our families aren't even that involved with our kids either they don't see the kids unless we go to their houses
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:30 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• care.com
    miritrose

I don't know where to go about that? Since my kids have never had a babysitter before I am a sahm I was going to put an ad in the paper or on craiglist when I was about 5 months pregnant, but couldn't do it because I didn't know about the idea of leaving my kids with someone I barely new I mean you hear all the time of things that happen to kids from babysitters
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• awww that really sucks. im so sorry. maybe have them in the room up until you have to deliver then they can go to the waiting area and come back after the baby has been born?
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2011