I'm so confused, Labor and delivery

I can only have two people in the room when I have my baby and I have no idea who to choose. Well my boyfriend of course will be in there but the other option I don't know who.
My sister,
My step mom
or my mom

My mom hasn't even been around my entire pregnancy.
My step mom and my sister have. So it's really out of them that I do not know who to choose and how do I tell my mom I don't want her because she has not been here for me, she missed my baby shower and so much more. My sister and step mom have been at my doctor appts.
But choosing my step mom how do I tell my sister? I need advice!

ohprettymommy

Asked by ohprettymommy at 10:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Pregnancy

• just make it easy and only have the bf there.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 10:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I would just choose your boyfriend. Leave everyone else out. You don't need to stress now. They'll understand.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It's okay. Your sis would understand. Chose your step mom instead who was there around your pregnancy....
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 10:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Give birth at home and they can all be there!
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 10:30 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Sit them both downn and tell them your dilema. Obviously not having mom there leaves just the two. Maybe they will help you come to the decision together. Or... just keep it you and BF. I only had my husbaand in the room... it is the beginning of the family you have started. Also, the nurses took on the responsibility for us to tell anyone else there, including my mom, that only my husband could be in room, due to the headcount in the room and hospital policy.. it was the nurses suggestion and I took it.
    wadeandpaigemom

Answer by wadeandpaigemom at 10:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Maybe the best would be only your bf?
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• honestly i wouldnt choose ether one of them since wanna u dont hurt either one of them its best i think just to leave them both out and let it be a wonderful experience with just u and ur bf
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'd honestly just have the BF in with me. That way, NO one gets hurt feelings.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2011