I've always wanted a Christmas baby! Baby dust please!!

we have been trying for almost 8 mths now. I went off the pill in July, got a period the end of November and now just finished my second period, very normal one!! I figured if I get pregnant this month I would be due December 17th!! I have always wanted a lil baby for Xmas!! Even when I went off the pill I was like o I might get an Xmas baby!! I sure hope this is the month for me!!

mommyofone15

Asked by mommyofone15 at 10:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• baby dust

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 10:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• good luck... and remember hump like rabbits!!! lol ;p
    lilliedoll

Answer by lilliedoll at 10:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My adopted daughter had a baby on Christmas eve, he gets two presents like his brothers. One for Birthday and one for Christmas. They get two for Christmas. My friend is the same, Christmas eve. Cause for hard feelings. Sharing your birthday with a holiday is not easy. Mine falls on Mother's Day a lot. I get one present for Mothers day and one for birthday, sometimes. At least we can have a bbq most of the time. lol
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:04 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'm two weeks before Christmas and my parents ALWAYS made sure to keep the two separate. Different presents. Not my fault I was born so close to Christmas. My brother is close to Christmas too.
    SouthernMama08

Answer by SouthernMama08 at 4:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• truckloads of baby dust for u!!! :-D
    Awl4dauk

Answer by Awl4dauk at 12:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Good Luck...I have a christmas eve child!!
    littleegirl

Answer by littleegirl at 6:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Lots of baby dust your way! Good luck!
    tspillane

Answer by tspillane at 2:13 AM on Mar. 23, 2011