My lil boy just had dental work but now he is sick?

today my 3 yr had some dental work done witch it was around 1,000 dollars but sence the dental work he has been throwing up witch it has been 9 hrs sence it has been done now is lips are a lil lighter color and he sleeps with his eyes half open,i have never seen this before and it does kinda freak me out but i can't sleep intil i know its a lil normal or something, to me its just different and it worrys me and i am wondering if anyone else has gone threw this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Kids' Health

• I think I would call the pediatrician's after hours number if I were you. Always better to be safe than sorry.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:07 PM on Nov. 24, 2008

• If he has been throwing up for 9 hours, and is lethargic, you need to get him to the ER. I don't want to scare you, but dehydration is very very dangerous for a child, and your kid needs to be seen ASAP.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:18 PM on Nov. 24, 2008