Do you become aggressive behind the wheel?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

• Not anymore ... I stopped taking other drivers personally and let other people be the aggressor. What does it gain me in letting other drivers stress me out?
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Honestly, sometimes, but only when I am stressed out or nervous. I catch myself and have to breathe! lol I really don't want to be that person, and I have issues with anxiety already, so I really have to watch out. I don't want to be someone that causes an accident over something dumb.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have but not often. I usually just become a b*^&% b/c other people don't know how to drive or come out of there lane and into the merge lane on the interstate in rush hour traffic and the rain to try and get ahead of the rest of the people waiting patiently to get onto the toll road. I won't let them back in and that may make me a pain but please wait your turn like the rest of us who have to deal with the traffic and want to get home as badly as you do.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• yes when these ppl can't drive out here drivin is so easy to me I CAN DO IT IN MY SLEEP....

smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 11:13 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• sometimes when people are driving crazy in front of me i just want to get away from them
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:23 AM on Mar. 18, 2011