Any opinions on the kolcraft Contour!!

I am looking into a stroller that is a travel system but also has a rear facing seat. The Contour is really the style I am looking for and is at a great price. I have a carseat so I don't want to spent a ton on just a stroller. Any opinions ? Am I better off with a stroller frame for now?

sweetpea_mama

Asked by sweetpea_mama at 11:04 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I had this stroller and really liked it. I liked the fact that you could have it facing you and facing out. I will say, it is heavy. You also have to take the seat out to fold it up properly. It manuevered well and seemed to be a very smooth ride. The only time it wasn't really worth the hassle was for quick in and out trips.....a snap and go would be easier for that.
    MagnoliaQueen

Answer by MagnoliaQueen at 11:15 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I have a Kolcraft umbrella stroller & it is better than anyone I have ever seen. Their quality is excellent so If their umbrella stroller is good I would only imagine that their standard strollers are great too.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:24 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• SNAP N GO stroller frames are awesome! Seriously LOVE THEM! How ever my little man is 2 1/2 months and already fixing to out grow his infant seat he is just growing so fast I am glad I bought the travel system so he has a place to sit when I do away with the infant seat with has no chance of lasting us till he is one year. He is just growing to fast.

yobabywazup

Answer by yobabywazup at 2:12 AM on Mar. 20, 2011