Was your family athletic when you were growing up?

Just wondering how many people are fit and exercise regularly because your parents were very active.

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• My parents weren't active at all! I developed a habit of working out when I was 15 when my family was making fun of me for being a little over weight I weighed 145. From then on I always work out even now having a 13month old and 6months pregnant. I might walk a little too much while being pregnant but I like staying fit and my dd loves being outside.
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 11:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• We weren't active b/c of me. I have very bad asthma and until about 10 years ago they didn't have a medication that would control it enough for me to exercise. I am just now starting to get in shape and lose weight. I workout while my DD is up and she tries to exercise too. At 2 1/2 it is really cute while she runs with me or tries to some different yoga poses and stretches.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• No, far from it!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:07 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• we played outside as kids all the time, but no my parents were not active
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2011