Can someone tell me what's going on with the Casey Anthony trial?

I haven't been able to keep up with it, since I watched it on Nancy Grace.

Has she even been to trial? Any evidence on who killed her daughter? Is she in prison or jail now? ....

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• And if she DOES get off on some Miranda technicality, she's going to need to leave the country!! That nasty little mug of hers won;t be welcome ANYWHERE!! I think she would be safer IN jail!!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• She is kept in confinement at the jail b/c no one wants to be near her. My sister was just released and said that all the other girls want to do is beat the crap out of her.

well you know what i wouldnt feel bad if they did beat the crap out of her, look what she did to her own daughter, no child deserves that.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 12:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Nowhere near trial yet. Just hearings. http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/march/220320/Meter-reader,-pen-pal-among-depositions-filed-in-Case-against-Casey

Answer by gdiamante at 11:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• they should beat the crap out of her but 2 wrongs dont make a right and where in hell is she gonna get a fair trial
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Trial begins May 9th. This girl won't get a fair trial here. This case has been so highly publicized across the country that they won't get an impartial jury. She is kept in confinement at the jail b/c no one wants to be near her. My sister was just released and said that all the other girls want to do is beat the crap out of her.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2011