What do you think about interracial relationships?

dubewife

Asked by dubewife at 11:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Relationships

• Absolutly nothing wrong wiht it!!!!!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• i think nothing. love is blind, right?
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I know several people in interracial marriages. In my day it was unheard of. Keep your place. But now, it's common. If you love the person, it doesn't matter. If you have the same background, like the same things, common spiritual practice, treat each other with respect, what's to question?
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 11:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I think nothing of it, considering the father of my kids are black and I'm white.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:43 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I find it difficult, but it can work just learning new cultures.

I am an Irish/german mix and my man is Puerto Rican....
    Go figure, in all his years of dating he never thought he would be with a white woman... It was all about the Puerto Rican woman, now everyone laughs because they tease him, he has 4 beautiful Puerto Rican and white children... The jokes on him. :)
    I was raised one way, and he was raised another but in the end we love each other... We live and we learn... :)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• My guy is from El Salvador and I am Irish,German ,Italian and Norwegian. Makes no difference to me. I think it's fun to learn other cultures..eventhough there are times certain things are hard, its no harder then a relationship of 2 people from the same backgrounds. Every relationship will have issues, but love gets us through it!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I think "Hey! They're just like me!"
    Anonymous

• Dosnt bother me one little bit. Scientifically DNA wise, it is actually a proven fact that interracial couples who have kids are giving the BEST DNA to the kids and end up a stronger and healthier new race. We should ALL just keep having kids with other races till were all one cocoa colored race. LOLOL That would take care of global racism then wouldnt it?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I think, I hope they have a love like I do! (I'm not in an interracial relationship)
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I see nothing wrong with it. You love who you love. We all bleed red. My SO is black and I'm white and my son is biracial.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 1:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2011