Will this stage ever pass!?

We bought my almost 2 year old a potty chair yesterday. Ever since then, she won't leave it and won't keep her pants and pull-up on! ....but she hasn't peed in it, yet. It's only a matter of time (fingers crossed) I plan on making a big deal about it when she finally does pee. How should I react? And should I just let her run around without bottoms on or be in a constant struggle to keep them on her? (I just don't want her going out and taking them off in public one day. LOL)

Kword

Asked by Kword at 11:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son did the same thing. I just let him run around in the house without bottoms on. When he would try to take them off in other places I would just tell him "no no, we don't everybody to see your nakers!" And that kept his clothes on when we were gone. After the initial "newness" of the potty chair wore off (about a week or two) then he was ready to try to use it instead of just play with it. Good luck!!!
    logansmommy711

Answer by logansmommy711 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 18, 2011