what is the best baby carrier ,sling ,wrap

i am in the look out one good for bf a toodler and carring

BREASTMOM

Asked by BREASTMOM at 11:25 PM on Nov. 24, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I loved mine. The Jeep® 2-in-1 Baby Carrier
    Mary_CoreysMom

Answer by Mary_CoreysMom at 12:47 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I think custom made ones are great -- I recommend one www.cutiecarriers.net -- she is local to me and has rave reviews. Maybe there is someone in your area, or you can send measurements. I guess I like custom ones because I am 5'8" and MOST baby products are made for women 5'4".
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 3:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I think it depends on the baby. My oldest used to like the sling and hate the bjorn, my youngest loves the bjorn and hates the sling. I would look at the way your baby likes to be held in general, and then find a carrier that replicates that.
    wulfbourne

Answer by wulfbourne at 9:24 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I have two... and my son hates them both.. LOL the Jeep one, and another one by graco... granted the one i found that was made by SlingLing i think thats even their website.. anyhow, by the time i found them and got fitted, my son was to big... but we both loved it... you can pick your fabric and then measure your body and then they will ship you out your sling.. plus, the ones that are warm fabrics are great if you live in real cold climates, even just to run to the car and get baby ready.... good luck...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 9:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2008