Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Okay i get bladder infections at least 3 times a year. Well the past two my dr has treated as an uti but 1/2 way through my meds call and say its not a uti and they dont know what it is. has this happened to anyone else? im kind of scared could it be an std? i am married so if it is it means my husband was or has cheated.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

Answers (4)
  • I'd go to a urologist and have them figure it out. Also, have an STD test done, for piece of mind.

    Answer by kaylan010 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • Go to a Urologist after you rule out any STDs.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • Every Time this happens i feel a sting in my clitoris lol this is so embarrassing sharing it so i don't know if std affect that area and it always burns when i pee. im just tired of this.


    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

  • I'd go to a dr. just to make sure everything is ok.

    Answer by Acid at 2:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.