Utis

Okay i get bladder infections at least 3 times a year. Well the past two my dr has treated as an uti but 1/2 way through my meds call and say its not a uti and they dont know what it is. has this happened to anyone else? im kind of scared could it be an std? i am married so if it is it means my husband was or has cheated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Health

• I'd go to a urologist and have them figure it out. Also, have an STD test done, for piece of mind.
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Go to a Urologist after you rule out any STDs.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Every Time this happens i feel a sting in my clitoris lol this is so embarrassing sharing it so i don't know if std affect that area and it always burns when i pee. im just tired of this.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:05 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'd go to a dr. just to make sure everything is ok.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 2:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011