I am looking for a good online sugar free diet plan. Any suggestions?

It's time to lose that baby weight (oh bother), and I know cutting out sugar is a good way to cut the belly fat. I need some good recipes that are yummy and simple since I will likely have to prapare two meals!

mskaren135

Asked by mskaren135 at 11:53 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I just found a yummy one. 2 egg whites, 1/4 tsp of cinnamon, 1/8 tsp of nutmeg, 1 tsp of agave nectar, .....whisk and saute so it makes a flat pancake. scoop little dollops of lowfat (lowsugar) yogurt and roll up like an omelet. top with a few blueberries (whatever berries you want..I like blueberries because they are so good for us). for 2 ppl just double it. :)

Make sure you are munching on low fat, low sodium (less than 500mg), low sugar, high fiber (over 3g) foods. Eat a healthy 100 calorie snack every 2-3 hours. Fill your fridge with grab baggies full of like baby carrots, or fruit. Eat lots of non cream soups. If you need a sweet..4 kisses equals 100 calories.

I love www.vitalityforlife.com . It has everything. personalized recipes, calorie and intake counter,personalized exercise plans, support. I lost 17 inches in my 1st 2 weeks. woohoo
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 12:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• 17 inches in 2 weeks? Holy cow! Thanks, I will try that recipe!
    mskaren135

Comment by mskaren135 (original poster) at 12:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• www.thebellyfatcure.com

It uses healthy carbs that won't go to your tummy. When you read recent books on diet and weight loss such as this plan by Jorge Cruise, Tosca Reno, Jillian Michaels, Tony Horton (of p90x), they all talk about similiar eating plans, they KNOW what they are talking about and their way of eating is so similiar you can almost consider them all one in the same, which gives them all kudos that they actually know what they are talking about. I really urge everyone to read some of the books by these people, and their plans, because they are all very healthy way to eat for life, lose weight, exercise and be as healthy as you can be.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:30 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• There are a lot of ways to cut sugar out just by reading labels and cooking whole foods and watching calories.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Why make 2 meals when you can cut out sugar buy reading labels?
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 12:03 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i wouldn't make two meals...
    asil

Answer by asil at 1:37 AM on Mar. 21, 2011