What are you ladies doing today and have you gotten started yet

shopping,errands,whatever you do.....details ladies, i'm probably do some shopping today, like i said probably

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 11:54 AM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I've just gotten back from my volunteer duties at my church, and I plan to watch the NCAA basketball tournament this afternoon.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 11:57 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I plan on cleaning and working in my flower garden today. I have picked up toys so far, but I know that wont last long, I also cooked breakfast but the dishes are currently still soaking in the sink. My 2 y/o is having a snack in his high chair right now. So he will need cleaned up, possibly bathed and he still needs to be dressed. I need to get to the laundromat later this evening also...I need some motivation though...I guess I better get some Mtn. Dew...lol
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Tilling ground, getting the rest of teh garden in and doing some landscaping. Baking, laundry, household chores, etc. Really excited about getting the rest of the seeds in!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 12:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• i'm sitting here chatting on CM, when there's somethings i gotta do,so far i'm waiting on the repair man
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 12:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I cleaned dd's room. She had a stomach bug and I disinfected her room. lol Now I am doing some laundry. I will mop the kitchen tonight after bedtime for the kids.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 12:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• MIL is coming by to pick up my daughter =( So now I have to make sure the house passes the white glove test or she's going to have something snarky and smart assed to say....last time she came my house was bleached and cleaned to the gills and she still had something to say about my 4yr old daughters bed not being made!!!!! God she just irritates the hell out of me.....oh...also cooking dinner....pulled chicken BBQ sandwiches yum! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• a necklace I'm suppose to make, phone calls and emails that I need to send.
    oh yeah, cleaning :P

not a good morning
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• mall
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I'm working right now. I've already done what I have to do on Fridays. I am just waiting until 3:30.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• We were going to go to the local Ag school and check out the Farm showcase thingie but my husband is sick, so we are just hanging close to home. I've done some cleaning and the kids are playing right now. It's nice out so the girls and I might go for a walk later.
    Acid

Answer by Acid at 2:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2011