What is a good city to raise teens

city,state and why............details would prefer some good hot to mild weather (but not to hot)

1LovelyAngel

Asked by 1LovelyAngel at 12:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2011 in Travel

• I heard that Sioux Falls, South Dakota is a good place to raise kids of any age.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 12:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• Where I live. Kenosha, WI. We are located halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee. There are a lot of cultural events within an hour of us. The schools are amazing, the weather is ok. We have actual seasons, sometimes. There are a lot of options for sports too.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• It's not about the place. It's about the parents. Everywhere you go there are ups and downs.
    Anonymous

• i pretty much got the parenting thing covered, and you didn't have to hide,this how it goes, no city and state = no answer, so don't post
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 12:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• I disagree with the anon post. Yes, it is the parents, but it is also the environment. Raising a child in the inner city is a completely different experience than raising a child in the suburbs or a small town. I'm not saying one is better than the other, but the environment does make a difference. It's not just the parents.
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 1:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• @sherribeare i agree with you especially the end, i'm just glad that the rest of you ladies understood where i was coming from,
    1LovelyAngel

Comment by 1LovelyAngel (original poster) at 2:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2011

• IDK but this question surely deserves a bump. So here goes the bump..........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'm leaving miami before my son starts kindergarden and we're going back to NJ. Search online maybe the Census website?
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 11:50 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I think Boston is a great city although definately cold in the winter months. If you're looking for temperate weather though maybe check out San Francisco (expensive though)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I think who knows...Lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Mar. 20, 2011